NDS 3" Pro Series End Cap
Dimensions:L:3-7/8" x W:3"
Call in directly to (803)-372-0846 for a personalized quote.
Product Details: NDS 3" Pro Series End Cap
This polypropylene piece is used to cap off 3" Pro Series Channels at the end of a run. As a part of the NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drains Series, the end cap functions as an important part of an easily installed, interlocking drainage system that withstands medium-impact tire traffic.
- UV Inhibitors To Prevent Fading Or Cracking
- High Density Polyethylene
- Use for 3" Pro Series Channel
- a href="https://www.drainageconnect.com/en/pipe-and-fittings/cement-primers">PVC glue can be used to glue all pieces together
- Lay-Flat design increases stability
- Fits with 3Ã¢â‚¬Â Sewer/ Drain Fittings
- Class B Load Rated (66-175 PSI)
Additional ResourcesNDS 3" Pro Series End Cap Technical Specifications
How To Install A NDS Pro Series Drain
Installation InstructionsNDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Installation Detail Landscape Traffic 4" Concrete Abutment
NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Installation Detail Load Class A & B 4" Encasement Brick Rebar Suspension
NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Installation Detail Load Class A & B 4" Encasement Pavers Brick Rebar Suspension
NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Plumbing Connection Bottom Outlet
NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Plumbing Connection End Outlet
NDS Channel Drain Installation Guide
|Numero de parte||712|