NDS 18" Catch Basin, 2 Opening
Dimensions:L:17.5" x W:17.5" x H:18-9/16"
Call in directly to 803-324-3225 for a personalized quote.
Product Details: NDS 18" Catch Basin, 2 Opening
The NDS 18" Catch Basin, 2 Opening features UV-resistant 1-piece injection-molded structural polypropylene construction for strength. This item is used for areas where water buildup occurs. Catch Basins catch and divert water to water-safe areas away from structures, erosion-prone landscapes, and poor drainage areas. This catch basin is made with polyethylene and built tough to handle the demands of residential, commercial, and industrial environments. Connects to 3 in. Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 8 in. drain pipes with designated outlet adapters (sold separately) for a soil-tight fit. Flow capacity will vary based on pipe size. 18" Catch Basin, 2 Opening is suitable for light vehicular traffic when properly installed, suitable for both landscape and hardscape applications, and able to withstand normal abuse in landscaping applications. 18" Catch Basin, 2 Opening are fade-resistant, rust-resistant, lightweight, and easy to install!
- UV Protected High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Includes 2 NDS #1890 Reducer Rings
- ADA Compliant
- Ideal for residential, commercial, and industrial environments to manage large volumes of water
- Catch basin universal outlet must be used to connect pipes to the catch basin; Connect to 8 in. Drain Pipes using outlet adapters (#1888, #1889); 6 in. Drain Pipes using outlet adapter (#1266); 3 in. & 4 in. Drain Pipes using outlet adapters (#1242, #1243, #1245); seal opening with outlet plug (#1206); outlet adapters & plug sold separately
- Keyed openings on basin lock outlet adapters in place
- The connections between the catch basin and the sump boxes, risers, and universal outlets are soil tight, not water tight. Adding a bead of water proof silicone on each surface being connected will create a water tight connection
- Product Class: 10ND
Additional ResourcesHow To Fix A Downspout Problem
NDS 18" Catch Basin, 2 Opening Technical Specifications Sheet
How To Use A Catch Basin
Catch Basin Flow Capacities
Catch Basin Invert Table
Installation InstructionsNDS 18" Catch Basin Installation for Landscape Applications
NDS 18" Catch Basin Installation for Pedestrian and Light Vehicular Traffic Applications
NDS 18" Catch Basin Installation for Vehicular Traffic Applications (Load Class C)
NDS 18" Catch Basin Plumbing Connection
NDS 18" Catch Basin Installation for Landscape Application with Riser