NDS 5 FT Micro Channel Drain - Including 1 Coupling, White
- Comprar 10 por 29,83 US$ cada uno y ahorra 5%
Dimensions: L:60" x W:1-1/4" x H:3-1/4"
Includes: One 5 Ft NDS Micro Channel Drain & One NDS Micro Channel Coupling
Call in directly to 803-324-3225 for a personalized quote.
Discontinued: ONLY provided in 10FT Sections
Product Details: NDS 5 FT Micro Channel Drain- Including 1 Coupling, White
The NDS 5 FT Micro Channel Drain- Including 1 Coupling, White is part of the NDS Micro Channel Series. Channel drains are used get prevent flows of runoff before it lingers and grows slippery mildew, causes deck stains, erodes property, and other costly structural damage. Micro Channel Drain and grate come as one integrated part for an easy installation. This product is manufactured with polyvinyl chloride; which is to be connectedÂ with internal couplings (NDS #8481). The modular design makes it easy to add attachments such as 45Âº and 90Âº elbows, and also bottom, side, and end outlets. For maintenance, the Micro Channel does not have a removable grate; instead, the Micro Channel System is reliant on special clean-out sections (NDS #8651) to keep the system clear of obstructions.
- UV Inhibitors To Prevent Fading Or Cracking
- High Density Polyethylene
- 1-1/2â€ Sch. 40 Spigot End Outlet, requires end, side, or bottom outlet
- 1.0 sq. in. per linear ft. open surface area.
- Grate Opening: 3/16â€ x 5/8â€
- 3 GPM per ft. flow rate
- Includes one 5FT Micro Channel Drain and one NDS Micro Channel coupling
- Use With NDS Micro Channel Series
- ADA Compliant
- Call In Directly for our NDS 10 FT Micro Channel Drain Pricing
- Class A Load Rated (1-60 PSI)
Additional ResourcesNDS 5 FT Micro Channel Drain- Including 1 Coupling, (White) Technical Specifications
Solution To Stormwaters
How To Install A NDS Micro Channel Drain
Installation InstructionsNDS Micro Channel Drain - Schedule 40 Bottom Outlet Installation Detail
NDS Micro Channel Drain - Schedule 40 Side Outlet Installation Detail
NDS Micro Channel Drain - Installation Detail for Pedestrian Traffic
|Numero de parte||8001-5|