NDS Flo-Well Kit
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 28-3/4"
Product Details: NDS Flo-Well Kit
The NDS Flo-Well is a manufactured dry well that is an easy to install and sustainable solution for stormwater runoff. Used independently or as part of a larger stormwater management system, Flo-Well units collect, retain, and discharge stormwater on-site, offering a gravel-free alternative to a traditional dry well. Units are modular and can be connected in series or stacked to meet a variety of project needs and accommodate higher volumes of water. Each Flo-Well unit holds approximately 50 gallons of stormwater, 50% more than a traditional peastone dry-well. The NDS Flo Well is easy to install and does not require heavy equipment. It is environmentally friendly, made from 100% recycled materials and filters stormwater naturally through the subsurface, reducing pollutants and helps replenish groundwater tables by discharging stormwater on site.
- UV inhibitors
- Holds approximately 50 gallons of water
- Fits: Part #FWAS24 & FWAS24C
- Gravel-free interior provides 250% greater water holding capacity than comparable gravel-filled dry wells
- Thirty 1 in. knockout weep holes provide additional infiltration capacity, simply punch out with a firm tap using a hammer and wrap Flo-Well Dry Well with filter fabric wrap (sold separately) to prevent soil intrusion.
- Use a bottom panel (sold separately) to the Flo-Well Dry Well to prevent soil erosion or provide a base for a sump pump
- Can be installed individual; when using more than one, install additional Flo-Well Dry Wells side by side, 18 in. apart; units can also be stacked up to 4 high when able to dig deep without hitting bedrock.
- NDS Flo-Well Dry Well can be buried or stacked up to 8 ft. deep and supports pedestrian traffic including lawn tractors
- Special ribbed design adds structural strength for long-lasting durability; no need to pack gravel inside
- Connect to 4 in. Sewer and Drain Pipe through top cover knockout
- 12 side-panel knockout points connect to 4 in. Sewer and Drain and Schedule 40 Pipes
- Units can be stacked or connected to hold larger volumes of water
- UV Protected High Density Polypropylene
- Includes (3) FWSPS33 Side Panels and (1) FWAS24C cover
- ADA Compliant
Additional ResourcesBenefits To A NDS Flo-Well
Case Study On Flo-Wells
NDS Flo-Well Technical Specifications
Installation InstructionsHow to Assemble A Flo-Well
NDS Flo-Well Calculator
NDS Stacked Flo-Well Installation Detail
NDS Installation Detail Load Class A & B Multiple Flo-Well Lateral Applications
NDS Installation Detail Load Class A & B Multiple Flo-Well Vertical Applications
NDS Flo-Well Installation Detail Load Class A & B Gravel Applications
NDS Flo-Well Installation Detail Load Class A & B Sand Applications
|Numero de parte||FWAS24WH|