NDS 6" Pop-up Drainage Emitter
- Buy 10 for $21.69 each and save 5%
Dimensions: Length: 7-15/16" x Height: 2-1/8"
For personalized assistance or a customized quote, be sure to call us directly at (803)-324-3225. Our team of experts is on standby to assist you with any questions you may have about our products.
Product Details: NDS 6" Pop-up Drainage Emitter
The NDS drainage system features an NDS 6" Pop-up Drainage Emitter designed to serve as the discharge point for any drainage system including 6” sewer and drain pipe and fittings and Spee-D Basins. The patented spring-loaded cap of the NDS pop-up drainage emitter opens effortlessly with hydrostatic pressure, allowing water to flow freely from the pipe and away from structural foundations, erosion-prone landscapes, and poor drainage areas. Whether you need to manage water flow or protect structures from water damage, the NDS 6" Pop-up Drainage Emitter provides a reliable and effective way to do so. With automatic closure when water flow decreases, the system stays clear and functional, while ensuring debris stays out of the pipe. Use with 6" Schedule 40 PVC pipe and fittings. Call in directly for personal assistance or a quote.
- Fits 6" sewer and drain fittings and NDS Spee-D Basin
- Material: UV Protected High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Will accommodate 40 gallons per minute
- Recommended for pedestrian traffic
- Load Recommendation: Class A (01-60 PSI / 3,800 lbs per foot)
- Eligible to be used with NDS FLO-WELL to relieve overflow
- Spring Tension: 0.04 PSI or 1” water required to rise cap
- Used to facilitate the flow of water from catch basins, channel drains, flow-wells, downspouts, and roof gutter systems
- ADA Compliant
- Spring: Stainless Steel Grade 302
Additional ResourcesHow To Fix A Downspout Problem
NDS 6" Pop up Drainage Emitter with Elbow Specifications Sheet
Installation InstructionsNDS Pop-Up Emitter at Corrugated Pipe Installation Detail
NDS Pop-Up Emitter at Hard Pipe Installation Detail
NDS Pop-Up Emitter at Spee-D Basin Installation Detail
|Gallons Per Minute||1” Head: 124.60 GPM|