NDS 8" Pro Series Shallow Profile Channel Drain
Dimensions: x Length: 19-11/16" x Width: 8-1/4" x Height: 4-1/2"
For personalized assistance or a customized quote, be sure to call us directly at (803)-324-3225. Our team of experts is on standby to assist you with any questions you may have about our products.
Product Details: NDS 8" Pro Series Shallow Profile Channel Drain
Most hardscapes experience more runoff than landscapes due to the lack of water absorption. To fix that dilemma NDS created a Channel Drain system that is an effective and popular solution when perimeter drains are needed for hardscaped areas. Pro Series is a lightweight Channel drain system with interlocking joints, so connections are made quickly and effortlessly. The modular design offers flexibility as each 20" section of a channel can be snapped together for longer runs or divided down to lengths as short as 4" for smaller, interlocking sections. Lightweight parts connect conveniently to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or SCH 40 pipe and fittings, and side and bottom outlets can be connected anywhere along the channel run. Pro series channel drains come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your drainage needs. Typical applications for the NDS Pro Series channel drains include pools, spas, patios, tennis courts, and athletic fields.
- Use With NDS 8" Pro Series Products
- Material: High Impact Glass Reinforced Nylon
- NDS 8" Pro Series Shallow Profile Channel drains will hold about the same volume of water as an 8” diameter pipe
- PVC glue can be used to bond all components together in a product series
- Channel Drain can be created to any length or cut to as short as 4" for interlocking sections
- End caps that feature a sewer and storm spout of either 3" or 4" are available for purchase
- Recommended to leave a 1/8" gap between grates during installation to accommodate for the expansion of the grates.
- Sections of the NDS 8" Pro Series Channel can be joined together using interlocking end joints
- Dimensions: 19-11/16" LENGTH x 8-1/4" WIDTH x 4-1/2" HEIGHT
- ADA Compliant
- Channel Grates can be screwed to the channel using Stainless Steel Screws, Phillips Head #8 x 1” screws (4 per channel grate, screws sold separately)
- Load Recommendation: Varies on grate selection
Additional ResourcesHow To Install A NDS Pro Series Channel Drain
NDS 8" Pro Series Shallow Profile Channel Drain Technical Specifications
How do I choose the right channel drain for my drainage system?
Installation InstructionsNDS 8" Pro Series Installation , 90 Intersection Detail
NDS 8" Pro Series Installation, Pedestrian Traffic Installation Rebar Tie Down 4" Concrete Abutment
NDS 8" Pro Series Channel Drain Installation Detail Landscape Traffic 4" Concrete Abutment
NDS 8" Pro Series Channel Drain Installation Detail Load Class A & B 4" Encasement Brick Rebar Suspension
NDS 8" Pro Series Channel Drain Tee Connection Installation
NDS 8" Pro Series Channel Drain Intersection Connection End Outlet
NDS 8" Pro Series Channel Drain Installation Detail Load Class C 6" Encasement CMU Rebar Suspension
NDS 8" Pro Series Channel Drain Plumbing Connection, 3" End Outlet Detail
NDS 8" Pro Series Channel Drain Plumbing Connection, 4" End Outlet Detail
NDS Channel Drain Installation Guide
|Numero de parte||830|