NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Kit (1 Meter)
- Buy 10 for $48.17 each and save 10%
Dimensions: L 39-3/8" x W 4-1/16" x H 3.75"
Includes: #710 - one 3" Pro Series Channel , #714 - Two light gray grates, #713 - one end outlet & #712- one end cap
Product Details: NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Kit (1 Meter)
Due to the inadequacy of water absorption, Most hardscapes experience more runoff than landscapes. NDS Channel Drain systems are an effective and popular solution when perimeter drains are needed for hardscaped areas. The NDS Pro Series is a lightweight Channel drain system, that includes interlocking joints, so connections are made quickly and effortlessly. The design of the 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Kit offers flexibility as each 20" section of a channel can be snapped together for longer runs or divided down to lengths as short as 4" for smaller, interlocking sections. Lightweight parts connect easily to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or Schedule 40 pipe and fittings, and side and bottom outlets can be connected anywhere along the channel run. Our Pro Series channel drains come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your drainage needs. NDS Pro Series channel drains include pools, spas, patios, tennis courts, and athletic fields.
- UV Inhibitors To Prevent Fading Or Cracking
- High Density Polyethylene
- ADA Compliant
- Fits: End Outlet fits 3" Sewer/Drain Fitting
- Mechanical Interlocking Joints
- Grate Opening: 5/16" 7/8"
- 102.23 GPM per Foot
- PVC glue can be used to glue all pieces together
- There are two options to drain the water out of the 3â€ Pro Series Channel; the end of the channel or the bottom of the channel. Each outlet connects to a 3â€ sewer and drain pipe
- The channel itself will hold about the same volume of water as a 4â€ diameter pipe
- Lay-Flat design increases stability
- Grates are screwed to the channel using Stainless Steel Screws, Phillips Head #8 x 1â€ screws
- Open Surface Area: 23.63 Sq. Inches Per Foot
- Load Rated: Up to Class B with appropriate grate.
Additional ResourcesNDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Kit (1 Meter) Technical Specifications
How To Install A NDS Pro Series Drain
How to Improve your Drainage System: NDS 3" Pro Series Channel
Installation InstructionsNDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Installation Detail Landscape Traffic 4" Concrete Abutment
NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Installation Detail Load Class A & B 4" Encasement Brick Rebar Suspension
NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Installation Detail Load Class A & B 4" Encasement Pavers Brick Rebar Suspension
NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Plumbing Connection Bottom Outlet
NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Plumbing Connection End Outlet
NDS Channel Drain Installation Guide