NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain
Dimensions: 39-3/4" x 4-1/16"
Product Details: NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain
Due to the inadequacy of water absorption, Most hardscapes experience more runoff than landscapes. NDS Channel Drain systems are an effective and popular solution when perimeter drains are needed for hardscaped areas. The NDS Pro Series is a lightweight Channel drain system, that includes interlocking joints, so connections are made quickly and effortlessly. The design of the NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain offers flexibility as each 20" section of a channel can be snapped together for longer runs or divided down to lengths as short as 4" for smaller, interlocking sections. Lightweight parts connect easily to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or SCH 40 pipe and fittings, and side and bottom outlets can be connected anywhere along the channel run. Our Pro Series channel drains come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your drainage needs. NDS Pro Series channel drains include pools, spas, patios, tennis courts, and athletic fields.
- UV Inhibitors To Prevent Fading Or Cracking
- High Density Polyethylene
- ADA Compliant
- Mechanical Interlocking Joints
- PVC glue can be used to glue all pieces together
- There are two options to drain the water out of the 3” Pro Series Channel; the end of the channel or the bottom of the channel. Each outlet connects to a 3” sewer and drain pipe
- The channel itself will hold about the same volume of water as a 4” diameter pipe
- Lay-Flat design increases stability
- There are no prefabricated accessories for the 3” Pro Series Channel to make bends, however, the channel can be cut to any angle using a miter saw. Glue the pieces together and secure the joint before encasing in concrete
- Grates can be screwed to the channel using Stainless Steel Screws, Phillips Head #8 x 1” screws
- Open Surface Area: 23.63 Sq. Inches Per Foot
- Load Rated: Up to Class B with appropriate grate.
Additional ResourcesNDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain Technical Specifications
How to Improve A NDS Pro Series Channel Drain
How To Install A NDS 3" Pro Series Channel Drain